- Profit from brilliant optics for superb contrast and resolution
- Gain enhanced flexibility with the modular design concept with a range of motorized and encoded components for enhanced flexibility
- Obtain reproducible results with its stable stand design and vibration-free working condition
- Upgrade your Axio Imager 2 with ZEISS LSM 800 confocal laser scanning module
- Use Axio Imager 2 for correlative microscopy workflows and particle analysis
- Achieve accurate reproduction in quality control and process control with its automated functions
Choose from a Wide Variety of Techniques
Take charge of your research and examine a diverse range of materials. Analyze metallic structures, composites, glass, wood and ceramics. Examine polymers, liquid crystals.
Choose from a wide variety of contrasting techniques to gain additional information. Use reflected light and observe your samples in brightfield, darkfield, differential interference contrast (DIC), circular differential interference contrast (C-DIC), polarization or fluorescence. Use transmitted light and examine your samples in brightfield, darkfield, differential interference contrast (DIC), polarization or circular polarization.
The contrast manager ensures reproducible illumination settings for your Axio Imager 2.
As Multifaceted as Your Surfaces
Axio Imager.Z2m or Axio Imager.M2m display key operating functions on a touch screen, giving you fingertip control of all motorized components.
Additional control buttons are positioned ergonomically around the focus drive, with tactile surfaces that make them easy to distinguish.
Axio Imager.D2m has five pre-programmed buttons while Axio Imager.Z2m has ten user-definable buttons.
Flexible Documentation of Temperature Changes
Do you want to examine how temperature influences the behavior of metals, crystals, ceramics or plastics?
With AxioVision and Linkam heating stages you define heating or cooling experiments. Document the temperature pattern in a time lapse series. The result you obtain is a log of the temperature and vacuum data in each time lapse image. Observe sample changes during the heating or cooling process for example in the field of quality control.