- Different temperature controllers
- Gas feeding device for save operation when using burnable and explosive gases according to ATEX rules
- Burning-off device with flame supervision for save operation when using burnable and explosive gases according to ATEX rules
- Safety package for save operation when using burnable and explosive gases according to ATEX rules
- Gas warning system for save operation when using burnable and explosive gases according to ATEX rules
- Insulation for hydrogen operation H2, energy saving if gases with high thermal conductivity are used
- Inspection glass for visual process control or additional pyrometer measurement
- Door guidance for save and easy operation (insulation protection door)
- Condensate trap to allow “dirty” processes like debinding
- Process guiding software for complete control and documentation via PC
- 3-zone heating for best temperature uniformity
- Travelling thermocouple
- Gas recooling unit for fast cycling
- Inner insulation made of alumina bricks with high chemical and thermal stability
- Glove box installation
|model||liters||T max in °C||Inside dimensions mm (wxdxh)||kW|
|HT-1400||4,0||1400||130 x 190 x 160||3,5|
|HT-1400-M||12,5||1400||250 x 200 x 250||6,0|
|HT-1400-G||26,0||1400||250 x 350 x 300||9,0|
|HT-1400-GT||52,5||1400||250 x 700 x 300||16,0|
|HT-1600||4,0||1600||130 x 190 x 160||3,5|
|HT-1600-M||12,5||1600||250 x 200 x 250||6,0|
|HT-1600-G||26,0||1600||250 x 350 x 300||9,0|
|HT-1600-GT||52,5||1600||250 x 700 x 300||16,0|
|HT-1800||4,0||1750||130 x 190 x 160||3,5|
|HT-1800-M||12,5||1750||250 x 200 x 250||6,0|
|HT-1800-G||26,0||1750||250 x 350 x 300||9,0|
|HT-1800-GT||52,5||1750||250 x 700 x 300||16,0|
|HT-1800-Plus||3,0||1820||110 x 170 x 160||5,0|
|HT-1800-M-Plus||9,5||1820||230 x 180 x 230||8,0|
|HT-1800-G-Plus||21,0||1820||230 x 330 x 280||12,0|
|HT-1800-GT-Plus||44,0||1820||230 x 680 x 280||21,0|
*Customized HT can be made up to 500 dm³
The protective gas and vacuum tight, all-round reinforced inside casing is cooled by a fan in order not to exceed an outside wall temperature of the housing of 180 °C even during continuous operation.
The correspondingly designed outside housing remains cold (max. 40 °C above room temperature), except for the door front panel. The vacuum tight swivelling door with silicone rubber sealing is constructed as explosion clap (pressure relief approximately 10 – 20 mbar) and equipped with turn-locks with adjustable spring pressure resistance.
On the rear side of the furnace, there are connection flanges for protective gas in- and outlet, vacuum and thermocouple.
The door flange, the connections for thermocouples and heating elements as well as the gas outlet are water cooled.
The inner housing is covered with fiber boards. The use of this lightweight, low heat storing material, enable extremely short heating up and cooling down cycles.
The furnace is heated by exchangeable MoSi2 1800 (MoSi2 1900 or Mo(W) heating elements, which are operated via a three phase thyristor unit with phase angle firing and a transformer. The heating element connections are being led outside at the rear.
On the side, approximately in the middle of the furnace (installed from the back), a PtRh-Pt double thermocouple type S (Type B/C) (accuracy: class 2 according to DIN IEC part 2) measures the temperature. A pair of thermocouples is led to the temperature controller and one to the safety controller.
Switch and control unit
- 1 piece lockable safety controller for additional protection of heating and insulation
- 1 piece three phase thyristor unit for phase angle firing and current limitation
- 1 piece pre-transformer
- 1 piece operating hour counter
- 3 pieces amperemeter
|Product Line:||type series|
|Temperature Max (°C):||2100|
|Atmospheres:||Air, Controlled gas atmosphere|
|Applications:||brazing, calcination, calibration, crystal growing, firing, gemstone heat treatment, melting, oxydation, reduction, sintering|
Chưa có đánh giá nào.