Simplified Test and Analysis
The new SignalCalc 900 Series software makes the process of defining a test, making measurements, analyzing data and generating high-quality reports easier than ever before. All setup, project, test article, and customer information is saved along with measurement data in a database. Easily search for data from different test runs and test types for analysis and report generation.
- Manage tests and data using the built-in relational database
- Streamline testing by running multiple simultaneous real-time measurements
- Define custom real-time signal processing functions using mathematical operations, including, integration, differentiation, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, matrix operations, filters (low pass, high pass and bandpass), Fourier Transform, Inverse Fourier Transform
- Generate high-quality custom reports
Modular, Scalable Hardware
The new Abacus 900 Series hardware platform is a powerful, real-time, distributed digital signal processing system. The Gigabit Ethernet network architecture allows the systems to be used independently or combined to create larger systems with over 1,000 channels. Systems are comprised of channel cards with up to six channels per card. Two channels on each card are reconfigurable by the user as inputs, outputs or tachometers allowing the system to be configured as needed for each test.
- Up to 216 kSamples/s for 80 kHz of alias-free bandwidth
- 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion with up to 150 dB dynamic range
- Channel-to-channel phase accuracy of better than 0.5 deg at 40 kHz
The Abacus 901 is an ultra-portable system well-suited for both laboratory and field use. Multiple systems can be combined for larger tests.
- Six channels (input/output/tach)
- Passive cooling for silent operation
- Power over Ethernet
- Remote and autonomous operation
The Abacus 906 is a compact, durable system for both lab and field applications. Multiple 906 and 901 systems can be combined to create larger systems.
- Up to 36 channels per chassis – expandable to over 1,000
- Flexible input/output/tach configuration
- Quiet mode for acoustic applications
The ultra-portable Quattro hardware now interfaces with the SignalCalc 900 Series software suite – transforming any notebook computer into a high precision dynamic signal analyzer. The rugged USB-powered Quattro can travel with you and is fully operational – even in the absence of line power.
- 4 input channels, 2 sources
- 120-150 dB Dynamic Range
- Dedicated high speed tachometer input
- Channel and Signal Math
- Relational database
- Enhanced sampling
- RMS monitoring
- Time History Recording Editor
- Compatible with historical 240 data
Enhanced Signal Analysis Tools
The SignalCalc 900 Series has a unique ability to add signal analysis measurements to a vibration control test. For example, narrowband FFT, third octave, and histogram measurements can run simultaneously with the vibration control test. These measurements are configured using independent sample rates, bandwidths, block sizes, etc. Independent acquisition, analysis and control systems with separate hardware are no longer required. Signal analysis measurements are immediately available, removing the delay of waiting for post-processing of recorded data.
User-Defined Real-Time Signal Processing
SignalCalc 900 Series signal processing tools set includes user-defined custom signal processing. These algorithms are processed during the test in real-time using the embedded digital signal processors in the 901 hardware. The results of these algorithms may be displayed during the test and saved with test data.
User-defined signal processing options include:
Channel Math – Creation of “User Channels” using mathematical operations on time-domain signals from input channels: Integration, Differentiation, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division of Channel, Matrix Math, Low Pass, High Pass, and Band Pass Filtering.
Signal Math – Creation of “User Signals” using mathematical operations on processed time and frequency domain signals: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, FFT, IFFT, CFFT, ICFFT.
Network Access to Multiple Tests
Multiple workstations can connect and disconnect to a test in process. With proper permissions, users can remotely connect, configure, run, transfer control, and monitor multiple tests.
There are no reviews yet.