|MODEL||DCTC600 PN||DCTC1200 PN||DCTC2300 P|
|Useful capacity with hood approx. (l)||578||1105||2367|
|Internal dimensions approx. (mm)||Width||900||1700||2000|
|Height||810 note 1||810 note 1||1000 note 2|
|External dimensions approx. (mm)||Width||1470||2280||3085|
|Temperature Range (°C)||amb. …+55||amb. …+55||amb. …+55|
|Rated power (kW)||2,6||4||5,3|
|Rated current absorption (A)||11,6||18||10|
|Weight (without packing) (kg)||180||220||450|
|Supply voltage (Vac)||230V ±10% 50Hz 1+G||230V ±10% 50Hz 1+G||400V ±10% 50Hz 3+N+G|
Dry Corrosion Test Cabinets
The new approach to corrosion diagnostics (DCTCTM) has overcome the traditional concept of “salt spray chambers”. Extremely reliable, the chamber allows to study the specimens undergoing incisive stress such as “scab” and “filiform” corrosion.
The 600 and 1200 l models are completely made of plastic anti-corrosion materials ensuring endurance and perfect seal over time. Their footprint has been reduced to minimum, thanks to a basic configuration that does not include the salt solution tank, available as option (200 l).
The 2300 l model is made of AISI 304 stainless steel and is equipped with a 120 l salt solution tank.
All the models are equipped with a PLC-based control system. ACS powerful remote control software, WinKratosTM, is available as option both for single chamber and multichamber (no. 16 max) management.
- High-resolution dosage and high-precision spraying of the saline solution (atomization).
- Fully-transparent hood with servo-assisted opening (600-1200 l) or pneumatic system for handling (2300 l).
- Automatic stop of the running test in case of unintentional opening.
- Regulating-valve manometer for the control of compressed air flow.
- Flowmeter for the reading of the saline solution flow.
- VDA (with or without cooling unit) and SAE J2334 tests are available as options.
- On request the chamber can carry out tests according to the main Test Standards.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.