- Easy to use: Primo Star as a Fixed-Köhler version with the Plan-ACHROMAT 100x/0.8 dry objective.
- Keep an eye on the microscopes in the room: Primo Star shows the intensity of illumination on both sides of the stand.
- Use Primo Star and the tube with the integrated HD streaming camera in connection with the iPad App Labscope to connect all microscopes of your classroom.
- Connect the microscopes to HD monitors or projectors.
- Share images and videos directly with all students.
- Choose between 30 W halogen or energy saving LED illumination.
- In areas with fluctuating or no electricity you profit from the battery supply unit.
- Upgrade Primo Star with the fluorescence tube to get a LED fluorescence microscope.
With the iPad App Labscope, you can display all the live images from your connected microscopes. With one click, select a student’s image. You can record images and videos in the high resolution of 5 megapixels. Or, share your images, reports, and videos with others via e-mail, social media, or cloud services. With Labscope, you save your images in the ZEN compatible .czi file format including all metadata and a separate annotation layer. Or select the space-saving .jpg format. You can download Labscope from the Apple App Store.
Upgrade your Primo Star with the fluorescence tube to get a LED fluorescence microscope. You can use Primo Star iLED as solution for tuberculosis test applications. Switch easily between LED fluorescence excitation and transmitted light brightfield illumination. You acquire brilliant images, especially while working with Auramine-Rhodamine stained samples.