- Motorized 20:1 zoom
- Seamless integration into the modular system of SteREO microscopes
- Up to 345x total magnification with 10x eyepieces
- Maximum resolution of up to 1000 LP/mm with PlanApo S 2.3x objective
- Motorized and encoded components for reproducible results
- Illumination and contrast methods based on cold light or LED
- Ergonomic and easy operation and control with the optional touch panel SYCOP
Precicion: eZoom images – twice as sharp
The zoom body is the core of stereo and zoom microscopes. When zooming, lenses have to be positioned precisely. Until now, a metal component milled with great care would determine the exactness of this movement, and with it the optical quality of your microscope.
eZoom replaces the mechanical curve with an electronic one. Stepping motors position the moveable lenses precisely and take the tolerances of the individual lenses into account. Each zoom body describes its own zoom curve and captures visibly more details. eZoom follows the base line for image sharpness over the magnification range with a doubled precision, compared to a mechanical zoom body. Program zoom curves individually.
The SYCOP Concept: Take Control
The SYCOP concept makes your work easier: use all essential functions of your stereomicroscope without moving your eye from the eyepiece. Control all components with joystick and touch screen or assign individual functions to the buttons. Position the SYCOP wherever you need it. Magnification and focus, control of brightness, display of current optical data – the control of your microscope has never been easier.
Quick Reference Guide (Multilanguage)