|Temperature Range||-100° to +200° C||-100° to +200°C|
|Temperature Change Rate||up to 100°C/min on air over the range -60°C/+150°C and viceversa||up to 100°C/min on air over the range -60°C/+150°C and viceversa|
|Vibration table size||24″ x 24″||36″ x 36″|
|Acceleration||Up to 100 GRMS||Up to 100 ORMS|
|Frequency Range||5 to 10,000 Hz||5 to 10,000 Hz|
|Internal Dimensions||760 x 760 x 500 mm||1150 x 1150 x 1030 mm|
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||1550 x 1150 x 2050 mm||2200 x 1580 x 2670 mm|
|Heating:||40 kW by nichrome heaters||120 kW by nichrome heaters|
|Cooling:||Liquid nitrogen expansion||Liquid nitrogen expansion|
|Humidity (optional):||20% to 90% from 30° to 85° C||20% to 90% from 30° to 85° C|
|Noise level:||74-76 db (A) at one meter with door closed||78-80 db (A) at one meter with doors closed|
|Other sizes available upon request|
|Air Pressure for Vibration: (Clean and dry air)||9 bar to reach 1000RMS, about 6 bar to reach 60GRMS||9 bar to reach 100GRMS, about 6 bar to reach 60GRMS|
|Air Flow for Vibration:||100 Nm3/h||210 Nm3/h|
|Liquid Nitrogen Pressure:||6-8 bar||6-8 bar|
|Voltage*:||400 V +10% 50 Hz 3+N+G||400 V +10% 50 Hz 3 + N + G|
|Amperage:||Max. 80 A||Max, 205 A|
UHS, Halt & Hass test chambers
Reliability is a key factor for any product durable success and for the competitiveness in the global market, the return of investment in product reliability has been proven to be very satisfactory for both the user and the manifacturer.
By using ACS Halt & Hass test chambers, named UHS, you can submit your product to extreme environmental stresses.
Perform various accelerated stress test methods like HALT, HASS, Step Stress Testing, and others.
Each type of stress precipitates specific defects that might be missed by traditional testing methods and equipment.
How to translate the theory in design solution.
Our UHS is designed specifically for performing accelerated tests by applying extreme environmental stress.
It consists of the following systems:
- The chamber (300 and 1400 l models), is equipped with optional windows and additional portholes, with cooling by LN2 expansion and heating by powerful nichrome heaters, with massive air flow which also has directional changing capability : through the air slot or through the flexible air ducts;
- The shaking table, with acceleration up to 100 gRMS, is powered by compressed air. In the 1400 l model the table has adjustable height for loading unloading convenience and for different chamber useful volume. The shaker is able to deliver the vibration power on a wide frequency band thus stimulating a complete modal range and relevant possible failures;
- The PC with Winkratos SW, is the easy user interface for programming environmental testing cycles and control events, for the real time acquisition and record of the main data;
- The electrical control panel which uses top quality components designed and assembled according to the Œ norms;
- The humidity control system (optional) which adds more effectiveness to the test giving the possibility to combine an additional important environmental parameter. The complete system is intended as a turn-key system designed and manufactured within Angelantoni Test Technologies.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.