- Temperature controller G800
- Controller SE-40-Li
- Multi functional unit
- Serial interface
- Process guiding software
- Gas feeding unit for operation under vacuum
- Burning-off device with flame supervision
- Inconel muffle for temperatures up to 1150°C, vacuum up to 900°C
- Safety package
- Gas warning system
- Vacuum pump with suction capacity 8,5 m3/h 10-2 mbar
- Vacuum display
|model||liter||Inside dimensions mm (wxdxh)||T. max. °C||kW|
The attractively designed stainless steel furnace housing is provided with a shelf below the door which protects the operation elements against thermal and mechanical stress at the same time.
Long-live Kanthal A1 heating elements are embedded in the fiber muffle. The heating is effected from four sides so that a uniform temperature distribution in the furnace chamber is achieved.
The furnace chamber is vacuum formed in one ceramic fiber block. That way high insulation values can be achieved which result in a considerable reduction of the wall thickness of the insulation as well as of the weight at low energy saving volume. Circulating air between the insulation and furnace housing guarantees low outside wall temperatures.
In combination with the insulation, faster heating up and cooling down cycles as well as 40% lower current consumption can be achieved.
Vacuum tight muffle insert
Regarding the muffle insert, all heat loaded parts are made of heat resistant material (material number 1.4841), otherwise stainless steel, and are firmly fixed on the front side on the furnace frame by holding angles. The muffle inner pressure is designed for max. 4 – 7 mbar. The sealing flanges on the front side of the muffle are designed water cooled. The cooling water reflow is only designed for a pressureless reflow.
The gas inlet and gas outlet flanges are lead out at the back wall of the furnace. The water cooled vacuum flange is located between furnace front wall and door cooling flange. The vacuum and protective gas tight door closing is realized by a respective integrated sealing in the swivelling door. The swivelling door is pressed against the water cooled flange by four sealings.
In the lower part of the furnace housing the control unit with power part is installed.
It is equipped with the following instruments:
- 1 temperature controller G400
- 2 setpoint or 3 setpoint controller with PID behavior
- logic output
- one heating ramp – freely programmable velocity / ramp function (0,0 – 999,9 dig/min)
- display of actual value (desired value displayed after pressing the button
- self optimization prevents overshooting (pre-adjustment or automatic adjustment)
- separation of control level and configuration level (prevents undesired changes)
- alarm signal in case of thermocouple fracture
- timer with turn-on & turn-off delay (adjustable 0,0 – 99,59 h/min)
- 1 timer for preselection of switch-on time
|Product Line:||type series|
|Temperature Max (°C):||1050|
|Atmospheres:||Air, Controlled gas atmosphere, Vacuum|
|Applications:||annealing, borating, brazing, bright annealing, carburization, heat treatment, nitriding, nitrocarburizing, reduction, sintering, surface coating, tempering|
There are no reviews yet.