The system has been designed for maximum availability in 24/7 inline operation and minimum cost of ownership due to low maintenance requirements.
WI26 G offers short cycle times for your whole product mix:
- Less than 20 seconds for inspection of an example 7×17″ wheel with 5 spokes (that’s nearly 1.5M wheels per year) or
- A short 22 sec cycle time for a 8×19″ wheel with 7 spokes.
New gripper manipulator technology supports a range of 13‘‘ to 26‘‘ size wheels with a maximum width of 430 mm and a weight of up to 50 kg. And our state-of-the-art YXLON Panel 460 detector offers the best image quality with 16 bit dynamic resolution and a large active area of 300 mm x 300 mm, which saves inspection time due to a minimum number of necessary projections.
New revolving lock system allows quick and smooth in/out feed of wheels at high throughput with a minimum of wear on parts.
WI26 G features a small footprint with wide opening service access doors and can be fully integrated in your wheel plant processes:
- Casting station delivers the X-ray results straight to the casting for fast feedback new batches
- Statistics server delivers data for continuous improvement of the production quality
- Review station allows maximizing the inspection efficiency
|Sample Dimensions||Diameter: 660 mm max.|
Overall width: 430 mm max.
|Maximum Sample Weight||50 [kg]|
|System Dimension||4840 x 2340 x 2150 [mm]|
|X-ray Tube||160 kV / 1000 W|
|Detector Active Area||300 x 300 [mm]|
|Pixel Pitch||200 [µm]|
|Bit Depth||16 [bit]|
|Cycle Time||20 s for example 7J x 17″ wheel|