- Various temperature controllers
- Viewing glass for visual process control
- Process guiding software for complete control and documentation via PC
- Up to 3 or more heating zones for best temperature distribution
- Trailing thermocouple(s)
- Suitable for glovebox operation
- Gas-feeding device for one or more process gases
- Gas pre-heating
- Thermal post combustion or burning-off device
- Emergency water changeover
- Cooling water heat exchanger
- Fast-cooling device with protective gas heat exchanger
The furnace housing is mounted in a stable steel frame.
By means of a manual/mechanical/hydraulic lifting device, the furnace cover / bottom can be removed from the vessel.
The insulation exclusively consists of thin, metallic high temperature sheets (molybdenum, tungsten) and is designed individually depending on application and temperature.
Gas tight design
Gas flows in the working vessel can occur in various ways. A number of various process gases can be used.
Switch- and control unit
- Safety controller for each heating zone for protecting heating and insulation
- 3-phase thyristor controller for power control
- Pre-transformer (if necessary)
- Operating hour counter
- PLC (e.g. Stange, Simatic, etc. optionally possible)
- Data logger
|Product Line:||type series|
|Designs:||Bottom loader furnace, Chamber furnace|
|Temperature Max (°C):||2800|
|Atmospheres:||Controlled gas atmosphere, Vacuum|