- Various temperature controllers
- Inconel muffle with increased temperature up to 1200 °C.
- Up to 3 heating zones for uniform temperature distribution.
- Forced gas circulation for better heat transfer and uniformity in low temperature range.
- Fast cooling device for fast cycles and high productivity.
- Gas feeding device for save operation when using burnable and explosive gases according to ATEX rules
- Burning-off device with flame supervision for save operation when using burnable and explosive gases according to ATEX rules
- Safety package for save operation when using burnable and explosive gases according to ATEX rules
- Gas warning system for save operation when using burnable and explosive gases according to ATEX rules
- Condensate trap to allow “dirty” processes like pyrolysis and debinding
- Process guiding software for complete control and documentation via PC
- Gas recooling unit
- Gas mixing stations
- Reinforced gas circulation
- Fiber insulation
- Multizone heating
- Travelling thermocouple
- Charging devices
|model||liters||T. max in °C||inside dimensions mm (wxdxh)||kW|
|KS-80-S||69||1050/1200**||340 x 600 x 340||15,0|
|KS-160-S||166||1050/1200**||440 x 700 x 540||21,0|
|KS-240-S||245||1050/1200**||490 x 800 x 640||36,0|
|KS-480-S||462||1050/1200**||580 x 950 x 840||51,0|
*Customized KS-S can be made up to 3 m³
**1200°C optionally + increased heating power
Furnace housing as well as housing of separate switch box consist of a lightweight sheet steel construction. As protection against corrosion they are coated with a special lacquer and the colors blue/white give the whole furnace a nice appearance.
Ceiling, both side walls, rear wall as well as the bottom are manufactured of lightweight refractory bricks. Due to the back ventilated brickwork in combination with modern microporous insulation material, a high thermal capacity at low energy consumption and low outside temperature is ensured.
The heating is effected by free radiating Kanthal A1 or APM heating spirals (hairpins) in groves of the brickwork of both side walls, bottom and door.
Protective gastight muffle insert
All heat coated parts of the muffle insert are made of heat resistant material or made of stainless steel and are firmly fixed on the front side of the furnace by supporting angles. Furthermore, the muffle insert is movable in the furnace chamber so that it can expand to the back side. Due to a stainless steel chimney installed between muffle cooling frame and outer housing, an air stream develops which cools the muffle already before the cooling frame. This furnace can be operated with insert muffle only.
The door is designed as a swivelling door plug with radiation sheets. On the front side of the muffle insert, a stainless steel rectangular tube frame is welded on. This frame is water cooled and serves as sealing flange. The water cooled swivelling door is equipped with a special silicone sealing.
Gas inlet and gas outlet are led out on the furnace rear wall, water supply and discharge pipes are led to backside of the furnace sideways.
The control system is installed in a separate switching part which is connected with the furnace via flexible lines. The furnace will be supplied with the following components:
1 temperature controller G 400
1 safety controller for switch-off of over temperature
1 load relay
2 thermocouples located in the muffle insert (control thermocouple) and between muffle insert and furnace heating (safety thermocouple)
|Product Line:||type series|
|Temperature Max (°C):||1200|
|Atmospheres:||Air, Controlled gas atmosphere|
|Applications:||annealing, borating, brazing, bright annealing, calcination, carburization, debinding, dewaxing, heat treatment, nitriding, nitrocarburizing, pyrolysis, reduction, sintering, soldering, stress-relieving, surface coating, tempering, thermal recycling|