- Various temperature controller
- Inconel muffle with increased temperature up to 1200°C
- Up to three heating zones for uniform temperature distribution
- Reinforced gas recirculation for better temperature distribution and uniformity at lower temperatures
- Fast-cooling device for faster cycles and high productivity
- Vacuum suitable gas-feeding device for safe operation when using flammable and explosive gases
- Burning-off device with flame supervision for safe operation when using flammable and explosive gases
- Safety package for safe operation when using flammable and explosive gases
- Gas warning system for safe operation when using flammable and explosive gases
- Condensate trap for “dirty” processes like pyrolysis or debinding
- Process guiding software for complete control and documentation via PC
- Gas re-cooling
- Gas mixer
- Reinforced gas recirculation
- ASW insulation for extremely fast cooling down cycles
- Several zone heating
- Trailing thermocouple
- Charging device
- Design according to ATEX guidelines
- Higher vacuum
- Vacuum pump stands
- Round muffle in case of higher vacuum
|Model||Liter||T. max in °C||Inside dimenisons mm (wxdxh)||kW|
|KS-80-Vac||61||1050/1200**||320 x 600 x 320||18,0|
|KS-160-Vac||149||1050/1200**||410 x 700 x 520||25,0|
|KS-240-Vac||233||1050/1200**||470 x 800 x 620||40,0|
|KS-480-Vac||436||1050/1200**||560 x 950 x 820||51,0|
*Customer specific KS-Vac up to 1 m³
**1200°C optionally + higher heating power
Furnace housing and housing of the separate switch cabinet consist of a lightweight steel sheet construction. The painting with structural lacquer serves as protection against corrosion. The chosen colours blue/white give a nice appearance to the entire furnace.
The furnace is manufactured with high quality lightweight refractory bricks (sides, rear wall, bottom). The additional heat insulation with calcium silicate boards guarantees high thermal power at low energy consumption. The removable ceiling is insulated with fiber modules.
The heating is effected by free radiating CrFeAl heating spirals (hair pins) in rims of the brick lining (2 side walls, bottom and door).
Protective gas tight muffle insert
All heat coated parts of the muffle insert are made of heat resistant material or made of stainless steel and are firmly fixed on the front side of the furnace by supporting angles. Furthermore, the muffle insert is movable in the furnace chamber so that it can expand to the back side. Due to a stainless steel chimney installed between muffle cooling frame and outer housing, an air stream develops which cools the muffle already before the cooling frame. This furnace can be operated with insert muffle only.
The door is designed as a swivelling door plug with radiation sheets. On the front side of the muffle insert, a stainless steel rectangular tube frame is welded on. This frame is water cooled and serves as sealing flange. The water cooled swivelling door is equipped with a special silicone sealing.
Gas inlet and gas outlet are led out on the furnace rear wall, water supply and discharge pipes are led to backside of the furnace sideways.
The vacuum flange is led out sideways between muffle cooling frame and furnace front side.
Switch and control unit
The switch and control system is installed in a separate switching part which is connected with the furnace via flexible lines. The furnace will be supplied with the following components:
1 temperature controller G 400
1 safety controller for switch-off of over temperature
1 load relay
2 thermocouples located in the muffle insert (control thermocouple) and between muffle insert and furnace heating (safety thermocouple)
|Product Line:||type series|
|Temperature Max (°C):||1200|
|Atmospheres:||Air, Controlled gas atmosphere, Vacuum|
|Applications:||annealing, ashing, borating, brazing, bright annealing, calcination, carburization, debinding, dewaxing, graphitization/carbonisation, heat treatment, nitriding, nitrocarburizing, reduction, sintering, soldering, stress-relieving, surface coating, tempering|
Chưa có đánh giá nào.