- Different temperature controllers
- Multi functional unit
- Serial interface
- Process guiding software
- Gas feeding unit
- Burning-off device with flame supervision
- Condensate trap
- Swivelling door
- Reinforced thermocouple
- Inconel muffle for 1100°C Tmax
- Safety package
- Gas warning system
- Furnace exhaust
|model||liter||inside dimensions mm (wxdxh)||T. max. °C||kW|
|VMK-39-S||2,6||150 x 180 x 95||1050||1,9|
|VMK-80-S||5,2||180 x 210 x 140||1050||2,1|
|VMK-135-S||9,2||220 x 280 x 150||1050||3,0|
|VMK-250-S||15,0||200 x 360 x 210||1050||5,0|
The attractively designed stainless steel furnace housing is provided with a shelf below the door which protects the operation elements against thermal and mechanical stress at the same time.
Long-live Kanthal A1 heating elements are embedded in the fiber muffle. The heating is effected from four sides so that a uniform temperature distribution in the furnace chamber is achieved.
The furnace chamber is vacuum formed in one ceramic fiber block. That way high insulation values can be achieved which result in a considerable reduction of the wall thickness of the insulation as well as of the weight at low energy saving volume. Circulating air between the insulation and furnace housing guarantees low outside wall temperatures.
In combination with the insulation, faster heating up and cooling down cycles as well as 40% lower current consumption can be achieved.
Protective gas tight muffle insert
Regarding the muffle insert, all heat loaded parts are made of heat resistant material (material number 1.4841), otherwise stainless steel, and are firmly fixed on the front side on the furnace frame by holding angles. The muffle inner pressure is designed for max. 4 – 7 mbar. The sealing flanges on the front side of the muffle are designed water cooled. The cooling water reflow is only designed for a pressureless reflow.
In the lower part of the furnace, below the supporting shelf, the control unit is installed. In basic design it is equipped with the following components:
- Temperature controller G400
- 2- or 3 setpoint controller with PID behavior
- One heating up ramp freely programmable / ramp function
- Display of actual value (desired value displayed after pressing the button)
- Self-optimization prevents overshooting (pre-adjustment or automatic adjustment)
- Separation of control and configuration level (prevents undesired changes)
- Alarm signal in case of thermocouple fracture
- Timer with turn-on & turn-off delay
- Safety controller
- Timer for preselection of switch-on time of the 2 thermocouples (NiCr-Ni)
- Control thermocouple is installed in muffle insert, safety thermocouple between muffle insert and furnace heating
|Product Line:||type series|
|Temperature Max (°C):||1050|
|Atmospheres:||Air, Controlled gas atmosphere|
|Applications:||annealing, ashing, borating, brazing, bright annealing, calcination, carburization, debinding, dewaxing, heat treatment, nitriding, nitrocarburizing, reduction, sintering, soldering, surface coating, tempering|