- Profit from up to 91 electron beams working in parallel with unprecedented imaging speed.
- Image an area of 1 cm² at 4 nm pixel size in less than 3 hours.
- Acquire high contrast images at low noise levels, thanks to optimized SE detection.
- MultiSEM is equipped with a sample holder covering an area of 10 cm x 10 cm.
- Image the entire sample and discover everything you need to answer your scientific questions.
- Automated acquisition protocols enable large area imaging – you will get the detailed nanoscale picture‚ without losing the macroscopic context.
- You control MultiSEM in a straightforward, intuitive way: with ZEN – the proven software for all ZEISS imaging systems.
- Smart auto-tuning routines support you as you capture images with high resolution and high contrast.
- You quickly and easily set up complex automated acquisition procedures, adapted and tuned to your samples.
- With ZEN for MultiSEM you master the high speed required for continuous, parallel image recording.
- An open application programming interface (API) is provided for flexible and fast application development.
- Section your resin-embedded biological tissue automatically with the ATUMtome. Collect up to 1000 serial sections in a single day.