- Tailor Sigma to your needs using the latest detection technology and characterize all of your samples.
- Acquire topographical and compositional information with the optional InLens Duo detector.
- Enjoy a new generation of secondary electron (SE) detectors. Obtain images with up to 50% more signal. Benefit from the novel C2D and VPSE detectors of Sigma in variable pressure mode: working at low vacuum, you can expect crisp images with up to 85% more contrast.
- A 4-step workflow lets you control all the functionality of your Sigma. Benefit from fast time-to-image and save time on training – especially in a multi-user environment.
- First, navigate your sample and then set optimal imaging conditions.
- Next, automatically acquire images across multiple samples utilizing regions of interest (ROIs). Finally use the workflow’s last step for contextual visualization of your results.
- Combine scanning electron microscopy and elemental analytics: the best-in-class EDS geometry of Sigma increases your analytical productivity, especially on beam sensitive samples.
- Get analytical data at half the probe current and twice the speed.
- Achieve complete, shadow-free analytics in your FE-SEM. Profit from using a short analytical working distance of 8.5 mm and a take-off angle of 35°.
- The Gemini objective lens design combines electrostatic and magnetic fields to maximize optical performance while reducing field influences at the sample to a minimum. This enables excellent imaging, even on challenging samples such as magnetic materials.
- The Gemini in-lens detection concept ensures efficient signal detection by detecting secondary (SE) and/or backscattered (BSE) electrons minimizing time-to-image.
- Gemini beam booster technology guarantees small probe sizes and high signal-to-noise ratios.
- Optimization for routine microanalysis applications and detection of low energy X-rays from light elements thanks to superior transmissivity of the silicon nitride window
- Workflow-guided graphical user interface improves ease-of-use and repeatability in multi-user environments
- Total service and system support by a ZEISS engineer is giving you a one-stop-shop for installation, preventive maintenance and warranty
- Recognize molecular and crystallographic information
- Perform 3D analysis and correlate SEM imaging, with Raman mapping and EDS data if appropriate
- Fully integrated RISE lets you take advantage of both best-in-class SEM and Raman systems
SmartSEM Touch, an add-on to the established operation system, is a simplified user-interface for multi-user environments. It comes with easy operation for both experienced and novice users. Depending on the actual laboratory environment, operation of the SEM can be the exclusive domain of expert electron microscopists. But this situation is challenged by the very common necessity that non-expert users, such as students, trainees, or quality engineers, also require data from the SEM. Sigma 300 and Sigma 300 VP take both requirements into account, with user interface options that cater to the operational needs of experienced microscopists as well as non-microscopists.
Atlas 5 makes your life easier: create comprehensive multi-scale, multi-modal images with a sample-centric correlative environment. Atlas 5 is the powerful yet intuitive hardware and software package that extends the capacity of your scanning electron microscope.
ZEISS recommends Dragonfly Pro from Object Research Systems (ORS)An advanced analysis and visualization software solution for your 3D data acquired by a variety of technologies including X-ray, FIB-SEM, SEM and helium ion microscopy.
Formerly Visual SI Advanced, Dragonfly Pro delivers high-definition visualization techniques and industry-leading graphics. Dragonfly Pro supports customization through easy to use Python scripting. Users now have total control of their 3D data post-processing environment and workflows.