The SA air monitoring station is designed to complete gamma radiation monitoring systems in environment networks, where continuous monitoring of the particulate with nuclide identification is required.
It combines β & γ aerosol activites and spectrum measurement within the environment. The station aimed at monitoring outdoor particulate activities as part of a national or regional environment network, around nuclear facilities and nuclear sites.
The SA sation is existing in 2 versions:
- The SA 200 version is equipped with a strong pump system allowing a high air flow rate for very accurate measurements.
- The SA 210 version is designed for situations requiring autonomous monitoring autonomous from main supply. It has a low power pump incl. battery pack modules, and performing a lower flow rate.
- Beta and gamma
Detector type beta:
- 2.000 mm2 large sensitive silicon diode for beta activity
Detector type gamma:
- High resolution and very sensitive 1,5 x 1,5” LaBr3(Ce) detector (2.9% for Cs137)
- Beta: 80 keV to 3 MeV
- Gamma: 50 keV to 2 MeV
- SA200: 17 m³/h
- SA210: 3 m³/h
Filter paper roll:
- From –30 °C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)
- Automatic ambient gamma background compensation and Radon progenies
Alarms / Display:
- No display and no locla alarm signaling : connection via Ethernet to an external PC or supervision
- Database on local embedded computer
- xml (N42.42 format) files sent to FTP server or direct access to database
- Embedded PC connection (Ethernet)
- Wireless router (GPRS, GSM, Radio, Satellite) for data transfer to a centralization system
Compliance with CEM norms:
- EMI emission: EN 61000-6-4
- EMI immunity: EN 61000-6-2
- SA200 / 210 -NG : Noble gas volumetric activity and gamma dose rate (with additional SpectroTRACER 1,5 x 1,5” LaBr3)
- Snow protection and pipe connection
- Combined aerosol activity and spectrum measurement
- Dynamic compensations of gamma background and natural radon progenies
- Redundant communication systems available
- Calculation of activity in Bq/m² or Bq/m³ for nuclides indentification
- Low power consumption version (SA210) for emergency systems
- The SA air monitoring station is used for continuous measurement in all gaseous effluents of particulate volumetric activity.
- The sample is pulled by means of a pumping unit (3m³/h or 17m³/h flow rate according to versions) and then transferred to a detection assembly.
- The monitor, based on an embedded low power industrial computer, calculates the measured volumetric activity and triggers alarms whenever preset threshold levels are exceeded.
- A SpectroTRACER probe can be optionally placed on the top of the monitor to allow both gamma dose rate and measurements and noble gas monitoring.
For SA200 version:
- SA 200: beta and gamma particulate
- SA200-NG: beta and gamma, noble gas volumetric activity and gamma dose rate (with additional SpectroTRACER NaI(Tl))
- Optional heating and ventilation kit
- Sampling line extension
For SA210 version:
- SA 210: beta and gamma particulate activity
- SA 210-I: beta and gamma particulate activity (with specific charcoal filter)
- SA210-ING: beta and gamma particulate, noble gas volumetric activity and γ dose rate (with additional SpectroTRACER NaI(Tl) and specific filter)
There are no reviews yet.