The probe performs spectroscopic analysis of the measurement in order to identify the detected radionuclides.
SpectroTRACER is used for radiation monitoring when a standard gamma dose rate monitor is not efficient enough and when it is required to qualify the nature of the gamma radiation.
The instrument is designed for operation under harsh conditions demanding minimum maintenance.
Low power consumption (2.5 W) enables stationary or mobile applications using battery back-up or solar supply. The options for data transmission include LAN, WIFI, 2G/3G/4G/LTE, Satellite or proprietary ShortLINK/SkyLINK radio. The latter is used for transmission of the ambient dose rate and the activity data of major nuclides.
- X and Gamma
- LaBr3 Brillance 1.5”x1.5” or 1″x1″
- NaI(Tl) 3″x3″ or 2”x2”
- CeBr3 1.5”x1.5”
- H*(10), Bq/m^2, Bq/m^3, Bq/l
- 2 min to 24 h, 2 user configurable cycles
- From 30 keV to 2 MeV or 30 keV to 3 MeV (configurable) with 8,192 channels, 80 MHz sampling
Spectroscopic measurement range:
- From 1 nSv/h up to 3 mSv/h, depending on type of crystal
Dose rate measuring range, GM tube option:
- Up to 1 Sv/h (extended 10 Sv/h)
- 2 GB (allows up to 1 year local data storage in 10 min mode)
- Temperature, humidity
- From -20°C to +50°C /-4°F to 122°F (option – 30°C to + 60°C / -22°F to 140°F)
- 4 or 10 days/charger and solar panel (optional)
- 2G/3G/4G/LTE, ShortLINK/SkyLINK radio, satellite, WIFI or Ethernet, DSL with ANSI N42.42 data format
- DataExpert-assisted mapping
- Car, boat, helicopter or airplane
Sturdy casing/IP index:
- IP 68 (hermetically sealed housing), battery backup enclosure IP 65
- Additional sensors (rain, wind, weather)
- Power supply by batteries and solar panel
- Seismic qualified version
- For water applications ask for SpectroTRACER Aqua
Accurate detection and identification of radionuclides:
- The SpectroTRACER probe is a continuous measurement system for detecting lowest gamma radiation in air and on the ground (and in water thanks to SpectroTRACER Aqua) but also perfectly suited for high gamma radiation measurement, e.g. in emergency cases. It performs a spectrometric analysis of the measurement to identify the detected radionuclides. The device is suited to gamma monitoring whenever a pure gamma dose rate monitor is not efficient enough or for qualifying the nature of the gamma radiation.
- Low power consumption allows stationary and mobile application (with battery backup or solar power supply).
Easy to deploy:
- The compact mobile setup can be installed within a few minutes and is available with several wireless data transmission options.
All SpectroTRACER components are integrated into hermetically sealed housing allowing permanent and maintenance-free operation even under harsh conditions. The compact design of the probe includes: detector – HV – preamp – MCA – low power PC – LAN interface – Optional: GPS, wireless data transmission modules, GM module (two tubes, up to 10 Sv/h).
The SpectroTRACER probe is available with a Nal(Tl), a LaBr3(Ce) or CeBr3 Brillance detector, that allows:
- Typical resolution of 3% at 662 keV, depends on the type of crystal
- Real-time activity detection and identification even at a very low level
- Excellent stability against temperature variations
- Discrimination of artificial isotopes and natural background
- Determining the ground contamination (Bq/m²) and the activity concentration (Bq/m³) in the air or Bq/l in liquids for each identified nuclide as well as the dose rate H*(10) according to IEC60846
- Rain sensor
- Weather station (barometric pressure, humidity, precipitation, temperature, wind speed and direction)
- Seismic qualified version
- Supports (wall support, tripod, etc.)
- Transport and storage case
- Water application: SpectroTRACER Aqua
Data transmission options:
- GPRS/3G module
- Combined GPRS/3G and SkyLINK/ShortLINK radio module (up to 100 km/60 miles, offers high availability even in disaster scenarios with overload of public networks) Satellite (Globalstar a.o.)
- DSL modem
- DataEXPERT monitoring software
- WebVIEW access via web browser
There are no reviews yet.